How much is Lil Wop’s net worth? Lil Wop is a 22 years old rapper from Chicago, United States with estimated net worth of $450 thousand. He is best known for his song “Lost My Mind”, released in 2017. His discography includes Wopster (2016) and Wopavelli (2017). Here is all you need to know about Lil Wop’s wealth.
Who is Lil Wop and what is his net worth?
Lil Wop Net Worth: $450 Thousand
In Euro: €364 thousand
In British Pound: £315 thousand
Real name: Unknown
Also known as: Lil Wop 17, Lil Wopster
Age: 17th of October 1995 aka 22 years old.
Sister: Kodie Shane
Cousin: Famous Dex
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Chicago, Illinois, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, trap rap, drill rap
Started in music professionally: 2016
Record companies: 1017 Eskimo Records, Alamo Records
Here’s a list of some Lil Wop’s top songs…
- Paid In Full (feat. Gucci Mane)
- Like A Savage with Trippie Redd
- Friday The 13th
- Pint of Blood
- Hugh Hefner
Video ‘Lost My Mind’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 1.8 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Skippa Da Flippa has an estimated net worth of 600 thousand dollars
– Chief Keef’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 6 million dollars.
– Hoodrich Pablo Juan had assets reportedly of $550.