How much is Skippa Da Flippa’s net worth? Skippa Da Flippa is a 27 years old rapper from Atlanta, United States with estimated net worth of $800 thousand. He is best known for his song “Swervin Down”, released in 2016. His discography includes I’m Havin (2014) and Up To Something (2018). Here is all you need to know about Skippa Da Flippa’s wealth.
Who is Skippa Da Flippa and what is his net worth?
Skippa Da Flippa Net Worth: $800 Thousand
In Euro: €720 thousand
In British Pound: £607 thousand
Real name: Kevin Markees Purnell
Age: 22th of June 1992 aka 27 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, Southern Rap, Hardcore Rap.
Started in music professionally: 2014
Record companies: RBC Records/BMG Rights Management, Make More Music, 916% Entertainment.
Here’s a list of some Skippa Da Flippa’s top songs…
- Move (featuring Young Thug)
- Swervin Down (feat. Quavo)
- D.A.M.N. (ft. Sauce Walka)
- Don’t Play Me
- Halftime (feat. Lil Yachty)
“Safe House (feat. Offset of Migos & Rich The Kid)” was first introduced on Youtube in December 2014 and at this moment it has more than 7.7 million views and more than 45K likes.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Ralo has an estimated net worth of 5 million dollars
– YFN Lucci’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.6 million dollars.
– Fat Trel has assets reportedly of $1.3 million.