How much is Lightshow’s net worth? Lightshow is a 27 years old rapper from Washington, United States with estimated net worth of $300 thousand. He is best known for his song “Shoot for the Stars”, released in 2017. His discography includes Kalorama Heights (2017) and The Way I See It (2014). Here is all you need to know about Lightshow’s wealth.
Who is Lightshow and what is his net worth?
Lightshow Net Worth: $300 Thousand
In Euro: €255 thousand
In British Pound: £223 thousand
Real name: Larinzo Lambright-Williams
Age: 25th of August 1991 aka 27 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Washington, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music.
Started in music professionally: 2011
Record companies: All In Entertainment, LLC, 86 America, EMPIRE.
Here’s a list of some Lightshow’s top songs…
- Need A Lighter (feat. 21 Savage)
- No Info (feat. YFN Lucci)
- Crew (Remix) (Ft. Brent Faiyaz & Shy Glizzy)
- Before They Raid
- Smoke Clouds
Video ‘Reo Cragun’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 1.1 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– WillThaRapper has an estimated net worth of 180 thousand dollars
– Q Da Fool’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 220 thousand dollars.
– Big Flock has assets reportedly of $160K.