How much is Shy Glizzy’s net worth? Shy Glizzy is a 28 years old rapper from Washington, D.C., United States with estimated net worth of $1.4 Million. He is best known for his song “Like That”, released in 2020. His discography includes The World Is Yours (2017) and Fully Loaded (2018). Here is all you need to know about Shy Glizzy’s wealth.
Who is Shy Glizzy and what is his net worth?
Shy Glizzy Net Worth: $1.4 Million
In Euro: €1.15 million
In British Pound: £1 million
Shy Glizzy became known for his mixtapes starting in 2014 and his participation in Goldlink’s hit Crew in 2017. His album Fully Loaded reached #35 on the US charts in 2018.
Real name: Marquis Amonte King
Age: 12th of December 1992 aka 28 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Washington, D.C., USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, trap music.
Started in music professionally: 2010
Record companies: GLIZZY GANG ENTERTAINMENT, 300 Entertainment.
Here’s a list of some Shy Glizzy’s top songs…
- Like That (ft. Jeremih & Ty Dolla $ign)
- White Girl
- Right Or Wrong (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- Waikiki Flow
- Do You Understand? (feat. Gunna & Tory Lanez)
Video ‘Do You Understand’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 27 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Q Da Fool has an estimated net worth of 220 thousand dollars
– Zaytoven’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 5 million dollars.
– Jay Critch has assets reportedly of $500K.