How much is Casanova’s net worth? Casanova is a 23 years old rapper from Brooklyn, United States with estimated net worth of $1.2 million. He is best known for his song “Set Trippin”, released in 2018. His discography includes Lush (2016) and Sincerely (2018). Here is all you need to know about Casanova’s wealth.
Who is Casanova and what is his net worth?
Casanova Net Worth: $1.2 Million
In Euro: €1 million
In British Pound: £880 thousand
Real name: Caswell Senior
Age: 27th of October 1986 aka 23 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, East Coast rap, Gangsta rap
Started in music professionally: 2013
Record companies: Roc Nation Records, 2x Entertainment.
Here’s a list of some Casanova’s top songs…
- Don’t Run (Remix) (Feat. Young M.A, Fabolous, Dave East & Don Q)
- Come Thru (feat. Mike V)
- The Old 50
- Tax Letter
- Left, Right (feat. Chris Brown & Fabolous)
Video ‘Set Trippin’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 13 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Maino has an estimated net worth of 2.1 million dollars
– Memphis Bleek’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.6 million dollars.
– Chris Rivers has assets reportedly of $1.5 million.