How much is Killa Kyleon’s net worth? Killa Kyleon is a 38 years old rapper from Houston, United States with estimated net worth of $900 thousand. He is best known for his song “Killing Over Jays”, released in 2017. His discography includes Blessed to Raise Hell (2016) and Lorraine Motel (2017). Here is all you need to know about Killa Kyleon’s wealth.
Who is Killa Kyleon and what is his net worth?
Killa Kyleon Net Worth: $900 Thousand
In Euro: €758 thousand
In British Pound: £665 thousand
Real name: Kyle Riley
Age: 1th of January 1980 aka 38 years old.
Nickname: Conrad Murray The Mic Killer.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Houston, Texas, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, dirty rap.
Started in music professionally: 2006
Record companies: Dope House Records, Warner Music Latina , Nueva Records LLC.
Hip hop group: Geffen Records, RBC Records.
Here’s a list of some Killa Kyleon’s top songs…
- Doja Sweet (ft. A$AP Rocky & Bun B)
- Not A G Like Me (feat. Pimp C)
- Light It Sip It (feat. A$AP Ferg & Maxo Kream)
- Father Forgive Me
- Money All the Time (feat. Scarface, Z-Ro, Willie D & Devin the Dude)
Video ‘My City Feat. Slim Thug & Kirko Bangz’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 2.5 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Lil’ Keke has an estimated net worth of 1.6 million dollars
– Big Pokey’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.1 million dollars.
– Lil’ O has assets reportedly of $800 thousand.