How much is Yung Tory’s net worth? Yung Tory is a rapper from Toronto, Canada with estimated net worth of $250 thousand. He is best known for his song “Netflix & Chill”, released in 2017. His discography includes Free Dope (2017) and Rastar (2019). Here is all you need to know about Yung Tory’s wealth.
Who is Yung Tory and what is his net worth?
Yung Tory Net Worth: $250 Thousand
In Euro: €223 thousand
In British Pound: £192 thousand
Real name: Unknown
Age: 24th of April 1996 aka 22 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Musical genre: Hip hop music, rap.
Started in music professionally: 2016
Record companies: Only The Family Entertainment, Create Music Group.
Here’s a list of some Yung Tory’s top songs…
- Stop Cappin (feat. Drefgold)
- Netflix & Chill (feat. Fenix Flexin)
- Henny Dance
- Told You (Ft. Nafe Smallz)
Video ‘Water’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 2.3 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– K Money has an estimated net worth of 175 thousand dollars
– 6ixbuzz’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 225 thousand dollars.
– Lil Berete has assets reportedly of $190K.