How much was Yung Mazi’s net worth? Yung Mazi was a rapper from Atlanta, United States with estimated net worth of $750 thousand. He is best known for his song “Last Suppa”, released in 2017. His discography includes Do It for Mazi (2017) and Yung Mazi C.K.P. (2017). Here is all you need to know about Yung Mazi’s wealth.
Who is Yung Mazi and what Was his net worth?
Yung Mazi Net Worth: $750 thousand
In Euro: €681 thousand
In British Pound: £582 thousand
Real name: Jibril Abdur-Rahman
Age: 2th of October 1985
Death Date: 6th of August 2017 aka 31 years old
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music.
Started in music professionally: 2012
Record companies: CKP / Nico Music, MaC100it Engineering LLC, Swagg Nation Records.
Here’s a list of some Yung Mazi’s top songs…
- Real Love Is Rare
- Anybody Can Get It (ft. Kevin Gates)
- Headlights (Feat. Rich Homie Quan)
- Go for Anything
- Dark Road (ft. Derez De’Shon)
“Take My Life” was first introduced on Youtube in July 2017 and at this moment it has more than 577K views and more than 4.7K likes.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Johnny Cinco has an estimated net worth of 320 thousand dollars
– Doe B’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 500 thousand dollars.
– Trinidad James has assets reportedly of $3.1 million.