How much is Yung Gravy’s net worth? Yung Gravy is a 25 years old rapper from Rochester, United States with estimated net worth of $600 thousand. He is best known for his song “Mr. Clean”, released in 2016. His discography includes Mr. Clean – EP (2016) and Baby Gravy EP (2017). Here is all you need to know about Yung Gravy’s wealth.
Who is Yung Gravy and what is his net worth?
Yung Gravy Net Worth: $600 Thousand
In Euro: €490 thousand
In British Pound: £426 thousand
Real name: Matt Hauri
Age: 19th of March 1996 aka 25 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music, trap music
Started in music professionally: 2016
Record companies: Yung Gravy
Here’s a list of some Yung Gravy’s top songs…
- 1 Thot 2 Thot Red Thot Blue Thot
- Yung Gravity
- Gasoline (ft. Young King Dave)
- Pillow Fight (feat. Vbnd)
Video ‘Look Alive’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 77 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– DBangz has an estimated net worth of 200 thousand dollars
– Ugly God‘s net worth has accumulated to approximately 3 million dollars.
– Josh A has assets reportedly of $100 thousand.