How much is Hitmaka’s net worth? Hitmaka is a 34 years old rapper from Miami, United States with estimated net worth of $3 million. He is best known for his song “The Business”, released in 2008. His discography includes Look What You Made Me (2008) and Big Tuh (2020). Here is all you need to know about Hitmaka’s wealth.
Who is Hitmaka and what is his net worth?
Yung Berg (Hitmaka) Net Worth: $3 Million
In Euro: €2.7 million
In British Pound: £2.3 million
Real name: Christian Ward
Age: 9th of September 1985 aka 34 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Miami, Florida, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music, trap rap.
Started in music professionally: 2001
Record companies: Yung Fly Movement, Tha Alumini, Epic Records, Bloodline, Poe Boy, Sony BMG, E1, Slip-N-Slide.
Here’s a list of some Hitmaka’s top songs…
- Thot Box (Remix) (feat. Young MA, Dreezy, DreamDoll, Mulatto, Chinese Kitty)
- Thot Box (ft. Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, A Boogie, Tyga & YBN Nahmir)
- The Business (feat. Casha)
- Sexy Lady
- Where Do We Go (Ft. Twista)
Video ‘The Business’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 22 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– O.T. Genasis has an estimated net worth of 5 million dollars
– YK Osiris’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $700 thousand.
– Lil Tjay has assets reportedly of $1.2 million