How much is Tray Pizzy’s net worth? Tray Pizzy is a 30 years old rapper from The Bronx, United States with estimated net worth of $275 thousand. He is best known for his song “Let Go”, released in 2015. His discography includes 50 First Dates (2015). Here is all you need to know about Tray Pizzy’s wealth.
Who is Tray Pizzy and what is his net worth?
Tray Pizzy Net Worth: $275 Thousand
In Euro: €234 thousand
In British Pound: £207 thousand
Real name: Tray
Age: 30 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, east coast rap.
Started in music professionally: 2010
Record companies: Broke & Trippy
Here’s a list of some Tray Pizzy’s top songs…
- Who You Wit’ (Ft. A$AP Twelvyy)
- Outside Nigga
- Real One (feat. Devvon Terrell)
- Oh No
Video ‘Set Trippin’’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 55K.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Young Lito has an estimated net worth of 200 thousand dollars.
– Chinx Drugz’s net worth had accumulated to approximately 400 thousand dollars.
– Manolo Rose has assets reportedly of $300K.