How much is Supa Bwe’s net worth? Supa Bwe is a 28 years old rapper from Chicago, United States with estimated net worth of $400 thousand. He is best known for his song “Fool Wit It”, released in 2016. His discography includes The Dead Occasion (2015) and Finally Dead (2017). Here is all you need to know about Supa Bwe’s wealth.
Who is Supa Bwe and what is his net worth?
Supa Bwe Net Worth: $400 Thousand
In Euro: €320 thousand
In British Pound: £280 thousand
Real name: Frederick S. Burton
Age: 4th of October 1989 aka 28 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Chicago, Illinois, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, punk
Started in music professionally: 2008
Record companies: Freddy Got Magic / EMPIRE
Here’s a list of some Supa Bwe’s top songs…
- i hate being alive
- New Goddess
- Fool Wit It Freestyle (Ft. Chance The Rapper)
- Up Right Now (feat. Xavier Omar)
- Breakfast & Chill (featuring Mick Jenkins)
Video ‘Fool Wit It Freestyle’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 7.6 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Trapo has an estimated net worth of 60 thousand dollars
– Kembe X’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 100 thousand dollars.
– Alex Wiley has assets reportedly of $250K.