How much is Sueco The Child’s net worth? Sueco The Child is a 22 years old rapper from Los Angeles, United States with estimated net worth of $575 thousand. He is best known for his song “Fast”, released in 2019. His discography includes TrippyNights (2017) and STC2* (2017). Here is all you need to know about Sueco The Child’s wealth.
Who is Sueco The Child and what is his net worth?
Sueco The Child Net Worth: $250 Thousand
In Euro: €226 thousand
In British Pound: £206 thousand
Real name: William Schultz
Age: 28th of January 1997 aka 22 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Los Angeles, California, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop.
Started in music professionally: 2017
Record companies: Atlantic Records.
“Fast” was first uploaded on Youtube in June of 2019 and at this moment it has more than 4.2 million views and more than 171 thousand likes.
Here’s a list of some Sueco The Child’s top songs…
- Fast (Remix) [feat. Offset & A Boogie Wit da Hoodie]
- I Love Grape Soda (Ft. JERHELL, Lamont Holt & Swank)
- Never Enough
- Five bands
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Lil Tecca has an estimated net worth of 480 thousand dollars
– NLE Choppa’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1 million dollars.
– DaBaby has assets reportedly of $3.5 million.