How much is Smokepurpp’s net worth? Smokepurpp is a 21 years old rapper from Chicago, United States with estimated net worth of $2.5 million. He is best known for his song “Audi.”, released in 2017. His discography includes Deadstar (2017) and Bless Yo Trap (2018). Here is all you need to know about Smokepurpp’s wealth.
Who is Smokepurpp and what is his net worth?
Smokepurpp Net Worth: $2.5 Million
In Euro: €2.1 million
In British Pound: £1.8 thousand
Real name: Omar Pineiro
Also known as: Lil Purpp.
Age: 15th of May 1997 aka 21 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Chicago, Illinois, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, trillwave, happy trap rap.
Started in music professionally: 2014
Record companies: Interscope Records, Alamo, Cactus Jack.
Here’s a list of some Smokepurpp’s top songs…
- Fingers Blue (Feat. Travis Scott)
- OK (Feat. Lil Pump)
- Do Not Disturb (ft. Lil Yachty & Offset)
- 123 (with Murda Beatz)
- Pray (Feat. A$AP Ferg)
Video ‘Audi’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 38 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Trippie Redd has an estimated net worth of 450 thousand dollars
– Ski Mask the Slump God’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.5 million dollars.
– Tay-K has assets reportedly of $175K.