How much is Skizzy Mars’ net worth? Mars is a 25 years old rapper from New York, United States with estimated net worth of $2.4 million. He is best known for his song “Pay for You”, released in 2013. His discography includes The Red Balloon Project (2015) and Alone Together (2016). Here is all you need to know about Mars’ wealth.
Who is Skizzy Mars and what is his net worth?
Skizzy Mars Net Worth: $2.4 Million
In Euro: 1.87 million
In British Pound: 1.65 million
Real name: Myles Mills
Age: 8th of June 1993 aka 25 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Harlem, New York City, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip-hop
Started in music professionally: 2013
Record companies: Atlantic Records, APG, PHM
Here’s a list of some Skizzy Mars’ top songs…
- Time (ft. G-Eazy & Olivver the Kid)
- Girl On A Train
- The City (ft. Phoebe Ryan)
- Do You There (ft. Marc E. Bassy)
- American Dream
Video ‘Pay for You’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 7 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Mike Stud has an estimated net worth of 1.8 million dollars
– Bryce Vine’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 400 thousand dollars.
– Ryan Caraveo has assets reportedly of $500 thousand.