How much is Royce Da 5’9″’s net worth? Royce Da 5’9″ is a 40 years old rapper from Detroit, United States with estimated net worth of $3 million. He is best known for his song “Tabernacle”, released in 2016. His discography includes Layers (2016) and Book of Ryan (2018). Here is all you need to know about Royce Da 5’9″’s wealth.
Who is Royce Da 5’9″ and what is his net worth?
Royce Da 5’9″ Net Worth: $3 Million
In Euro: €2.50 million
In British Pound: £2.2 million
Real name: Ryan Daniel Montgomery
Age: 5th of July 24 1977 aka 40 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Detroit, Michigan, USA
Children: James Montgomery, Lyric Montgomery, Trenton Montgomery.
Musical genre: Hip hop, underground rap
Started in music professionally: 1995
Record companies: Interscope Records, Entertainment One Music, Columbia Records.
Here’s a list of some Royce Da 5’9″’s top songs…
- Boblo Boat (feat. J. Cole)
- Caterpillar (Ft. Eminem & King Green)
- Stay Woke (feat. Ashley Sorrell)
- Wrote My Way Out (Remix) [feat. Aloe Blacc]
Video ‘Boblo Boat’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 8.8 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Joe Budden has an estimated net worth of 7 million dollars
– Elzhi’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.1 million dollars.
– Joell Ortiz has assets reportedly of $4 million.