How much is Rittz’s net worth? Rittz is a 38 years old rapper from Waynesburg, United States with estimated net worth of $4.2 million. He is best known for his song “Switch Lanes”, released in 2013. His discography includes The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant (2013) and Next to Nothing (2014). Here is all you need to know about Rittz’s wealth.
Who is Rittz and what is his net worth?
Rittz Net Worth: $4.2 Million
In Euro: €3.42 million
In British Pound: £3 million
Real name: Jonathan McCollum
Age: 16th of August 1980 aka 38 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, USA
Musical genre: Hip-hop, southern rap, underground hip hop.
Started in music professionally: 1992
Record companies: Strange Music (old), Cli-n-tel Ent.
Here’s a list of some Rittz’s top songs…
- Head Turner
- After Mornin’
- In My Zone
- Switch Lanes (feat. Mike Posner)
- The Formula (ft. Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko)
Video ‘Switch Lanes’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 33 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Yelawolf has an estimated net worth of 5 million dollars
– Wrekonize’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 500 thousand dollars.
– Stevie Stone has assets reportedly of $2 million.