How much is Quinn XCII’s net worth? Quinn XCII is a 26 years old singer from Detroit, United States with estimated net worth of $350 thousand. He is best known for his song “Straightjacket”, released in 2017. His discography includes Change of Scenery (2015) and The Story of Us (2017). Here is all you need to know about Quinn XCII’s wealth.
Who is Quinn XCII and what is his net worth?
Quinn XCII Net Worth: $350 Thousand
In Euro: €285 thousand
In British Pound: £250 thousand
Real name: Mikael Temrowski
Age: 6th of May 1992 aka 26 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Detroit, Michigan, USA
Musical genre: Pop, electronic, hip-hop, soul music
Started in music professionally: 2013
Record companies: Columbia Records
University: Michigan State University
Here’s a list of some Quinn XCII’s top songs…
- What The Hell Happened To Us (feat. Kailee Morgue)
- Flare Guns (feat. Chelsea Cutler)
- Another Day In Paradise
- Iron & Steel
Video ‘Another Day In Paradise’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the singer’s career, exactly more than 6 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Blackbear has an estimated net worth of 1.1 million dollars
– Jon Bellion’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 5 million dollars.
– Bazzi has assets reportedly of $500 thousand.