How much is Queen Naija’s net worth? Queen Naija is a 27 years old YouTuber and rapper from Detroit, United States with estimated net worth of $7 million. She is best known for her song “Medicine”, released in 2018. Her discography includes Queen Naija EP (2018) and Missunderstood (2020). Here is all you need to know about Queen Naija’s wealth.
Who is Queen Naija and what is her net worth?
Queen Naija Net Worth: $7 Million
In Euro: €6.97 million
In British Pound: £6.04 million
Real name: Queen Naija Bulls
Age: 17th of October 1995 aka 27 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Detroit, Michigan, USA
Maritual Status: Divorced (Christopher Sails)
Child: Chris Sails
Sisters: Tina Stewert, Terrell Stewert.
Musical genre: R&B, Hip hop
Started in music professionally: 2014
Record companies: Capitol Records
“Medicine” was first uploaded on Youtube in December 2017 and at this moment it has more than 209 million views and more than 1.9 million likes.
Here’s a list of some Queen Naija’s top songs…
- Hate Our Love (with Big Sean)
- Set Him Up (feat. Ari Lennox)
- Dream (feat. Lucky Daye)
- Lie To Me (feat. Lil Durk)
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Molly Brazy has an estimated net worth of 650 thousand dollars
– Brooklyn Queen‘s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.2 million dollars.
– Dej Loaf has assets reportedly of $2.75 million.