How much is Project Pat’s net worth? Project Pat is a 45 years old rapper from Memphis, United States with estimated net worth of $11 million. He is best known for his song “Gorilla Pimp”, released in 2001. His discography includes Layin’ da Smack Down (2002) and Mista Don’t Play 2: Everythangs Money (2015). Here is all you need to know about Project Pat’s wealth.
Who is Project Pat and what is his net worth?
Project Pat Net Worth: $11 Million
In Euro: €9 million
In British Pound: £7.88 million
Real name: Patrick Houston
Age: 8th of February 1973 aka 45 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Brother: Juicy J.
Musical genre: Southern hip hop, dirty south rap.
Started in music professionally: 1991
Record companies: Project Records, Taylor Gang, E1 Music, X-Ray Records.
Here’s a list of some Project Pat’s top songs…
- Raised In The Projects
- Like Money
- Chickenhead (feat. La Chat & Three 6 Mafia)
- 30 Clip (feat. 21 Savage)
- Don’t Save Her (feat. Crunchy Black)
Video ‘Twerk It ft. Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign, Wale’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 11.6 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– DJ Paul has an estimated net worth of 16 million dollars
– Lil Wyte’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1 million dollars.
– OJ da Juiceman has assets reportedly of $2.7 million.