How much is Preme’s net worth? Preme is a 32 years old rapper from Montreal, Canada with estimated net worth of $2 million. He is best known for his song “DnF”, released in 2014. His discography includes Dear America (2014) and Light of Day (2018). Here is all you need to know about Preme’s wealth.
Who is Preme and what is his net worth?
Preme Net Worth: $2 Million
In Euro: €1.67 million
In British Pound: £1.48 million
Real name: Raynford Humphrey
Formerly known as: P Reign
Age: 8th of January 1986 aka 32 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Little Burgundy, Montreal, Canada
Musical genre: Hip hop, R&B.
Started in music professionally: 2008
Record companies: RCA Records, Reps Up.
Education: John Cabot Catholic Secondary School.
Here’s a list of some Preme’s top songs…
- Can’t Hang (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)
- Hot Boy (Feat. Lil Wayne)
- Jackie Chan
- Chickens (featuring Waka Flocka Flame)
- Realest In the City
Video ‘DnF (Explicit) ft. Drake, Future’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 48 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Baka Not Nice has an estimated net worth of 600 thousand dollars
– Metro Boomin’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 9 million dollars.
– Swae Lee has assets reportedly of $3.5 million.