How much is Peewee Longway’s net worth? Peewee Longway is a 33 years old rapper from Atlanta, United States with estimated net worth of $2.8 million. He is best known for his song “Rerocc”, released in 2017. His discography includes Blue M&M (2014) and Mr. Blue Benjamin (2016). Here is all you need to know about Peewee Longway’s wealth.
Who is Peewee Longway and what is his net worth?
Peewee Longway Net Worth: $2.8 Million
In Euro: €2.25 million
In British Pound: £1.95 million
Real name: Quincy Lamont Williams
Age: 17th of August 1984 aka 33 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Musical genre: Southern hip hop, trap rap
Started in music professionally: 2005
Record companies: 1017 Records, MPA BandCamp.
Here’s a list of some Peewee Longway’s top songs…
- Preach It
- His Name Cassius (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)
- On the Gram
- Sleeping On A Kilo (ft. Offset)
- Gelato (featuring Young Dolph)
“Rerocc” was first uploaded on Youtube in August 2017 and at this moment it has more than 9.1 million views and more than 67 thousand likes.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Young Scooter has an estimated net worth of 3 million dollars
– Bankroll Fresh’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 840 thousand dollars.
– Shy Glizzy has assets reportedly of $1.4 million.