How much is Paper Lovee’s net worth? Paper Lovee is a 21 years old rapper from Atlanta, United States with estimated net worth of $450 thousand. He is best known for his song “No Socks”, released in 2018. His discography includes “I Deserve” (2017) and “Waiting to Exhale” (2018). Here is all you need to know about Paper Lovee’s wealth.
WHO IS Paper Lovee AND WHAT IS HIS NET WORTH?
Paper Lovee Net Worth: $450 Thousand
In Euro: €387 thousand
In British Pound: £345 thousand
Real name: Ibnisa Durr
Age: 20th of August 1996 aka 21 years old.
Nickname: Cashset Paper
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music, R&B.
Started in music professionally: 2015
Record companies: 300 Entertainment.
Here’s a list of some Paper Lovee’s top songs…
- Here 4 Ya
- No Socks (feat. Lil Baby)
- I’m Rollin (ft. YNW Melly)
- Everybody (feat. Dae Dae)
- I’m High (ft. Yung Bans)
Video ‘Here 4 Ya’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 22 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– YK Osiris has an estimated net worth of 700 thousand dollars
– Bri Steves’ net worth has accumulated to approximately 200 thousand dollars.
– LouGotCash has assets reportedly of $100K.