How much is OMB Peezy’s net worth? OMB Peezy is a 21 years old rapper from Mobile, United States with estimated net worth of $270 thousand. He is best known for his song “Doin Bad”, released in 2017. His discography includes Humble Beginnings (2017) and Loyalty Over Love (2018). Here is all you need to know about OMB Peezy’s wealth.
Who is OMB Peezy and what is his net worth?
OMB Peezy Net Worth: $270 Thousand
In Euro: €227 thousand
In British Pound: £200 thousand
Real name: Peezy
Age: 2th of February 1997 aka 21 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Mobile, Alabama, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, Southern Rap.
Started in music professionally: 2016
Record companies: 300 Entertainment, Sick Wid It Records, Atlantic Records.
Here’s a list of some OMB Peezy’s top songs…
- Doin Bad (feat. YoungBoy Never Broke Again)
- Try Sumthin (feat. Yhung To)
- Crash Out (feat. Sherwood Flame)
- When I Was Down
- Soulja Life Mentality
“Doin Bad” was first introduced on Youtube in November 2017 and at this moment it has more than 13 million views and more than 98K likes.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Philthy Rich has an estimated net worth of 2.3 million dollars
– Tee Grizzley’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.4 million dollars.
– Mozzy has assets reportedly of $610K.