How much is NLE Choppa’s net worth? NLE Choppa is a 16 years old rapper from Memphis, United States with estimated net worth of $1 million. He is best known for his song “Shotta Flow”, released in 2019. His discography includes No Love Take Over (2018). Here is all you need to know about NLE Choppa’s wealth.
Who is NLE Choppa and what is his net worth?
NLE Choppa Net Worth: $1 Million
In Euro: €887 thousand
In British Pound: £766 thousand
Real name: Bryson Potts
Age: 1th of November 2002 aka 16 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, Trap rap.
Started in music professionally: 2018
Record companies: No Love Entertainment.
“Shotta Flow” was first uploaded on Youtube in January 2019 and at this moment it has more than 33 million views and more than 510 thousand likes.
Here’s a list of some NLE Choppa’s top songs…
- Shotta flow 2
- Hit The Scene (Feat. White $osa)
- I Dont Need No Help (Glokknine Remix)
- ChopBloc (Ft. BlocBoy JB)
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– DaBaby has an estimated net worth of 3.5 million dollars
– Roddy Ricch’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.4 million dollars.
– YBN Cordae has assets reportedly of $200K.