How much is Nas’s net worth? Nas is a 47 years old rapper from Crown Heights, Brooklyn, United States with estimated net worth of $72 million. He is best known for his song “If I Ruled The World”, released in 1996. His discography includes It Was Written (1996) and King’s Disease II (2021). Here is all you need to know about Nas’s wealth.
Who is Nas and what is his net worth?
Nas Net Worth: $72 Million
In Euro: €61.3 million
In British Pound: £51.9 million
His career began in Queensbridge. His debut album, Illmatic, is a milestone in the hip-hop scene. He is considered one of the most important contemporary rappers because of his political mindset and his achievements for hip-hop. He has collaborated with Damian Marley, son of reggae legend Bob Marley, among others. On August 21, 2020, his thirteenth studio album was released under the title King’s Disease. The album features guest appearances by Big Sean, Anderson Paak, Don Toliver, and Lil Durk, among others.
Real name: Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones
Age: 14th of September 1973 aka 47 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Crown Heights, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, East Coast hip hop, jazz rap, conscious rap.
Started in music professionally: 1989
Record companies: Mass Appeal, Def Jam, Ill Will, Columbia, The Orchard.
Here’s a list of some of Nas’s top songs.
- EPMD 2 (feat. Eminem & EPMD)
- Nobody (featuring Ms. Lauryn Hill)
- No Phony Love (feat. Charlie Wilson)
- YKTV (ft. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie & YG)
- Spicy (featuring Fivio Foreign and ASAP Ferg)
Video ‘Nas Is Like’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 70 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Jay-Z has an estimated net worth of 1.5 billion dollars
– Ghostface Killah’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 18 million dollars.
– Raekwon has assets reportedly of $14 million.