How much is Lizzo’s net worth? Lizzo is a 30 years old rapper from Detroit, United States with estimated net worth of $9 million. She is best known for her song “Good As Hell”, released in 2016. Her discography includes Big Grrrl Small World (2015) and Coconut Oil (2016). Here is all you need to know about Lizzo’s wealth.
Who is Lizzo and what is her net worth?
Lizzo Net Worth: $9 Million
In Euro: €8.2 million
In British Pound: £7 million
Real name: Melissa Viviane Jefferson
Age: 27th of April 1988 aka 30 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Detroit, Michigan, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, R&B.
Started in music professionally: 2012
Record companies: Totally Gross National Product, Nice Life Recording Company, Atlantic Records.
Here’s a list of some Lizzo’s top songs…
- Truth Hurts
- Let ’em Say (with Caroline Smith)
- Batches & Cookies
- Water Me
- Scuse Me
- Tempo (feat. Missy Elliott)
Video ‘Good As Hell’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 47 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Cakes Da Killa has an estimated net worth of 230 thousand dollars
– Tkay Maidza’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 200 thousand dollars.
– CupcakKe has assets reportedly of $450K.