How much is Lil Keed’s net worth? Lil Keed is a 21 years old rapper from Atlanta, United States with estimated net worth of $1 million. He is best known for his song “Nameless”, released in 2018. His discography includes Trapped On Cleveland 2 (2018) and Keed Talk To ‘Em (2018). Here is all you need to know about Lil Keed’s wealth.
Who is Lil Keed and what is his net worth?
Lil Keed Net Worth: $1 Million
In Euro: €888 thousand
In British Pound: £768 thousand
Real name: Unknown
Age: 16th of March 1998 aka 21 years old.
Brother: Lil Gotit
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, southern hip hop, trap music.
Started in music professionally: 2017
Record companies: 300 Entertainment, YSL Records.
Here’s a list of some Lil Keed’s top songs…
- Balenciaga (feat. 21 Savage)
- Red Hot (feat. Trippie Redd)
- Player (ft. Paper Lovee)
- Fetish Remix (feat. Young Thug)
“Nameless” was first introduced on Youtube in December 2018 and at this moment it has more than 11 million views and more than 150K likes.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– UnoTheActivist has an estimated net worth of 290 dollars
– Gunna’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 350 thousand dollars.
– ThouxanBanFauni has assets reportedly of $600K.