How much is Lil Duke’s net worth? Lil Duke is a rapper from Chicago, United States with estimated net worth of $290 thousand. He is best known for his song “Hoodrich”, released in 2017. His discography includes Life in the Hills (2017) and Reality Checc (2018). Here is all you need to know about Lil Duke’s wealth.
Who is Lil Duke and what is his net worth?
Lil Duke Net Worth: $290 Thousand
In Euro: €237 thousand
In British Pound: £208 thousand
Real name: N/A
Age: 28th of June 1996 aka 24 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Chicago, Illinois, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, drill rap, trap rap.
Started in music professionally: 2015
Record companies: YSL / Hoodrich, YSL Records.
Here’s a list of some Lil Duke’s top songs…
- On My Vibe (feat. Travi$ Scott)
- Destroyed (ft. Young Thug, Kevin Gates & Birdman)
- All Night (feat. Don Q)
- Light My Blunt (featuring Gunna)
- Billboard (Ft. Wiz Khalifa & Dave East)
Video ‘Go Crazy’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 2.9 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– PeeWee Longway has an estimated net worth of 2.8 million dollars
– Hoodrich Pablo Juan’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 550 thousand dollars.
– Ralo had assets reportedly of $5 million.