How much is Lil’ Cease’s net worth? Lil’ Cease is a 40 years old rapper from Brooklyn, United States with estimated net worth of $2.1 million. He is best known for his song “Get Money”, released in 1995. His discography includes Conspiracy (1995) and The Wonderful World of Cease A Leo (1999). Here is all you need to know about Lil’ Cease’s wealth.
Who is Lil’ Cease and what is his net worth?
Lil’ Cease Net Worth: $2.1 Million
In Euro: €1.7 million
In British Pound: £1.5 million
Real name: James Lloyd
Age: 20th of August 1977 aka 40 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, East Coast rap, Pop rap
Started in music professionally: 1993
Record companies: Atlantic Records, Bad Boy Records, Queen Bee Entertainment
Here’s a list of some Lil’ Cease’s top songs…
- 4 My Niggaz (ft. Jay-Z, Blake C & Mr. Bristal)
- Looking for a Lady (feat. Blake C)
- Chicken Heads (feat. Carl Thomas)
- Work It Out
- Everything (feat. 112)
Video ‘Tells His Side Of The Story’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 600K.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Mysonne has an estimated net worth of 400 thousand dollars
– Charli Baltimore’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 600 thousand dollars.
– Ron Browz has assets reportedly of $525K.