How much is Lary Over’s net worth? Lary Over is a 20 years old rapper from Puerto Rico with estimated net worth of $1 million. He is best known for his song “Que Tengo Que Hacer”, released in 2017. His discography includes El Wason BB (2018) and Wake Up (2017). Here is all you need to know about Lary Over’s wealth.
Who is Lary Over and what is his net worth?
Lary Over Net Worth: $1 Million
In Euro: €817 thousand
In British Pound: £715 thousand
Real name: Raymond Guevara
Age: 5th of April 1998 aka 20 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Puerto Rico
Musical genre: Hip hop, Latin rap, Hardcore Rap.
Started in music professionally: 2016
Record companies: Carbon Fiber Music.
Here’s a list of some Lary Over’s top songs…
- Si Te Busco
- Me Importa un Carajo
- Solo Remix (feat. Amenazzy, Farruko)
- Ahora Se Remix (ft. Brytiago, Menor Menor)
Video ‘Si Te Busco’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 35 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Pepe Quintana has an estimated net worth of 3 million dollars.
– Bryant Myers’ net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.3 million dollars.
– Noriel has assets reportedly of $5 million.