How much is Larry June’s net worth? Larry June is a 27 years old rapper from San Francisco Bay Area, United States with estimated net worth of $500 thousand. He is best known for his song “Glock 40”, released in 2016. His discography includes Sock It to Me (2016) and The You’re Doing Good (2018). Here is all you need to know about Larry June’s wealth.
Who is Larry June and what is his net worth?
Larry June Net Worth: $500 Thousand
In Euro: €427 thousand
In British Pound: £374 thousand
Real name: Larry June
Age: 8th of April 1991 aka 27 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop.
Started in music professionally: 2006
Record companies: Warner Bros. Records.
Here’s a list of some Larry June’s top songs…
- Healthy (feat. Jazz Cartier)
- Still Mackin’ (ft. Zacari)
- Throw Sum (feat. Ye Ali)
- Prices Goin’ Up
- Too Live Crew (ft. Chuck Inglish)
Video ‘Glock 40’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 460K.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– NEF The Pharaoh has an estimated net worth of 340 thousand dollars
– Iamsu!’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.3 million dollars.
– Cousin Stizz has assets reportedly of $400K.