How much is Kidd Kidd’s net worth? Kidd Kidd is a 34 years old rapper from New Orleans, United States with estimated net worth of $1.5 million. He is best known for his song “Big Bankroll”, released in 2011. His discography includes The Reallionaire (2011) and Unquestionable (2018). Here is all you need to know about Kidd Kidd’s wealth.
Who is Kidd Kidd and what is his net worth?
Kidd Kidd Net Worth: $1.5 Million
In Euro: €1.28 million
In British Pound: £1.12 million
Real name: Curtis Stewart
Age: 26th of November 1983 aka 34 years old.
Nickname: Nutt Da Kidd.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music, swag.
Started in music professionally: 1999
Record companies: G-Unit Records, RLLNR Entertainment, 916% ENTERTAINMENT.
Here’s a list of some Kidd Kidd’s top songs…
- Imma Take Yo Girl (ft. Lil Wayne & Drake)
- Middle Finger
- Hot Girl (feat. Bobby V.)
- Back On My Bullshit
- Right On Time (feat. Young Dolph)
Video ‘Big Body Benz ft. 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 5.8 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– A$AP Nast has an estimated net worth of 700 thousand dollars.
– 2 Milly’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 200 thousand dollars.
– Precious Paris has assets reportedly of $400K.