How much is Kid Ink’s net worth? Kid Ink is a 32 years old rapper from Los Angeles, United States with estimated net worth of $3 million. He is best known for his song “Show Me”, released in 2014. His discography includes Full Speed (2015) and My Own Lane (2014). Here is all you need to know about Kid Ink’s wealth.
Who is Kid Ink and what is his net worth?
Kid Ink Net Worth: $3 million
In Euro: €2.5 million
In British Pound: £2.2 million
Real name: Brian Todd Collins
Age: 1th of April 1986 aka 32 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Los Angeles, California, USA
Girlfriend: Asiah Azante
Musical genre: Hip hop, hipster rap, swag.
Started in music professionally: 2010
Record companies: RCA Records, Tha Alumni, 88 Classic.
Here’s a list of some Kid Ink’s top songs…
- Ride Out
- Be Real (featuring DeJ Loaf)
- Body Language (ft. Usher, Tinashe)
- Money and the Power
- Promise (feat. Fetty Wap)
Video ‘Show Me (Explicit) ft. Chris Brown’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 210 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Tyga has an estimated net worth of 2.7 million dollars
– August Alsina’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 4.3 million dollars.
– Sage the Gemini has assets reportedly of $5.1 million.