How much is Kevin McCall’s net worth? Kevin McCall is a 33 years old rapper from Los Angeles, United States with estimated net worth of $2 million. He is best known for his song “Naked”, released in 2012. His discography includes Kevin McCall – Un-Invited Guest (2011) and RnG Muzic (2015). Here is all you need to know about Kevin McCall’s wealth.
Who is Kevin McCall and what is his net worth?
Kevin McCall Net Worth: $2 million
In Euro: €1.62 million
In British Pound: £1.42 million
Real name: Kevin Lamar McCall
Age: 25th of July 1985 aka 33 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Watts, Los Angeles, California, USA
Mother and father: Linda McCall, Kevin McCall.
Musical genre: Hip hop, R&B, Pop rap, Trap music, soul.
Started in music professionally: 2007
Record companies: RCA Records, Epic Records, Jive.
Here’s a list of some Kevin McCall’s top songs…
- Naked (Feat. Big Sean)
- Dance for Me
- Rest Of My Life (feat. Chris Brown)
- Sweetest Joy (featuring 2 Chainz)
- Power Of The P (ft. The Game)
Video ‘Strip’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 59 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Eric Bellinger has an estimated net worth of 650 thousand dollars
– Omarion’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 13 million dollars.
– Tyga has assets reportedly of $2.7 million.