How much is Jaquae’s net worth? Jaquae is a 30 years old rapper from Harlem, United States with estimated net worth of $150 thousand. He is best known for his song “Shake Sum”, released in 2017. His discography includes You’ll See (2016) and Chapter 2: The James Harris Experience (2017). Here is all you need to know about Jaquae’s wealth.
Who is Jaquae and what is his net worth?
Jaquae Net Worth: $150 thousand
In Euro: €120 thousand
In British Pound: £105 thousand
Real name: James Harris
Age: 4th of July 1988 aka 30 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Harlem, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music
Started in music professionally: 2014
Record companies: Let’s Grow/S.M.X. Entertainment, Jap Ediciones
Here’s a list of some Jaquae’s top songs…
- Shake Sum
- Come on (ft. Fatboy Izzo & A Boogie Wit da Hoodie)
- My Pieces Hittin’
- You the Baddest
- Ring It Up (featuring Dave East)
Video ‘My Pieces Hittin’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 360K.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Hardo has an estimated net worth of 75 thousand dollars
– Eskeerdo’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 300 thousand dollars.
– Tdot illdude has assets reportedly of $190 thousand.