How much is Illy’s net worth? Illy is a 32 years old rapper from Frankston, Australia with estimated net worth of $3 million. He is best known for his song “Tightrope”, released in 2013. His discography includes Cinematic (2013) and Two Degrees (2016). Here is all you need to know about Illy’s wealth.
Who is Illy and what is his net worth?
Illy Net Worth: $3 Million
In Euro: €2.55 million
In British Pound: £2.24 million
Real name: Alasdair David George Murray
Age: 6th of September 1985 aka 32 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Frankston, Victoria, Australia
Musical genre: Aussie hip hop, underground hip hop.
Started in music professionally: 2008
Record companies: Obese Records, UNFD.
Here’s a list of some Illy’s top songs…
- Papercuts (feat. Vera Blue)
- Catch 22 (ft. Anne-Marie)
- It Can Wait (feat. Owl Eyes)
- oungbloods (featuring Ahren Stringer)
- Heard It All
Video ‘Tightrope’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 5.8 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Urthboy has an estimated net worth of 850 thousand dollars
– Seth Sentry’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 400 thousand dollars.
– Drapht has assets reportedly of $1 million.