How much is Hoodie Allen’s net worth? Hoodie Allen is a 30 years old rapper from Long Island, United States with estimated net worth of $2.5 million. He is best known for his song “No Interruption”, released in 2012. His discography includes People Keep Talking (2014) and Happy Camper (2016). Here is all you need to know about Hoodie Allen’s wealth.
Who is Hoodie Allen and what is his net worth?
Hoodie Allen Net Worth: $2.5 Million
In Euro: €2.15 million
In British Pound: £1.9 million
Real name: Steven Adam Markowitz
Age: 16th of August 1988 aka 30 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Long Island, New York, USA
Education: University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Musical genre: Hip hop, alternative rap.
Started in music professionally: 2009
Record companies: Hoodie Allen, LLC.
Here’s a list of some Hoodie Allen’s top songs…
- Surprise Party (feat. Blackbear)
- Long Night (feat. Chance The Rapper)
- Champagne and Pools (feat. Blackbear & KYLE)
- No Faith in Brooklyn (feat. Jhameel)
- Ain’t Ready
Video ‘No Interruption’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 34 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Skizzy Mars has an estimated net worth of 2.4 million dollars
– Sammy Adams’ net worth has accumulated to approximately 6 million dollars.
– YONAS has assets reportedly of $260K.