How much is H.E.R.’s net worth? H.E.R. is a 22 years old singer from Vallejo, United States with estimated net worth of $2.3 million. She is best known for her song “Slide”, released in 2019. Her discography includes H.E.R. (2017) and I Used to Know Her (2019). Here is all you need to know about H.E.R.’s wealth.
Who is H.E.R. and what is her net worth?
H.E.R. Net Worth: $2.3 million
In Euro: €2.09 million
In British Pound: £1.78 million
Real name: Gabriella Wilson
Age: 27th of June 1997 aka 22 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Vallejo, California, USA
Tall: 5 ft 4 in (163 cm)
Musical genre: R&B, soul.
Started in music professionally: 2011
Record companies: RCA Records, MBK Entertainment.
Here’s a list of some H.E.R.’s top songs…
- Best Part (feat. Daniel Caesar)
- Could’ve Been (ft. Bryson Tiller)
- Hard Place
- Racks (ft. YBN Cordae)
- Every Kind Of Way
Video ‘Focus’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the singer’s career, exactly more than 78 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Ella Mai has an estimated net worth of 1 million dollars
– Kehlani’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 5 million dollars.
– SZA has assets reportedly of $3.5 million.