How much is Gorilla Zoe’s net worth? Gorilla Zoe is a 35 years old rapper from Atlanta, United States with estimated net worth of $1 million. He is best known for his song “Lost”, released in 2009. His discography includes Welcome to the Zoo (2007) and Don’t Feed da Animals (2009). Here is all you need to know about Gorilla Zoe’s wealth.
WHO IS Gorilla Zoe AND WHAT IS HIS NET WORTH?
Gorilla Zoe Net Worth: $1 Million
In Euro: €851 thousand
In British Pound: £752 thousand
Real name: Alonzo Mathis
Age: 26th of January 1983 aka 35 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, gangsta rap, dirty south rap.
Started in music professionally: 2005
Record companies: Hood Figga Music Group, International Music Group.
Here’s a list of some Gorilla Zoe’s top songs…
- Hood Figga
- Money Man
- Juice Box (Feat. Yung Joc)
- I Got It (feat. Big Block)
- Helluvalife (ft. Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman)
Video ‘Echo’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 23 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Lil Wyte has an estimated net worth of 1 million dollars
– Young Jeezy’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 16 million dollars.
– Rocko has assets reportedly of $2 million.