How much is Giggs’ net worth? Giggs is a 35 years old rapper from Peckham, United Kingdom with estimated net worth of $5.4 million. He is best known for his song “Lock Doh”, released in 2016. His discography includes Landlord (2016) and Wamp 2 Dem (2017). Here is all you need to know about Giggs’ wealth.
Who is Giggs and what is his net worth?
Giggs Net Worth: $5.4 Million
In Euro: €4.6 million
In British Pound: £4 million
Real name: Nathaniel Thompson
Age: 11th of May 1983 aka 35 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Peckham, London, England, UK
Musical genre: UK hip hop, road rap, trap rap.
Started in music professionally: 2005
Record companies: SN1 Records, Island Records.
Here’s a list of some Giggs’ top songs…
- Another Quick One (feat. Killa Ki Fix Dot’m)
- Hollow Meets Ortiz (ft. Joell Ortiz)
- 1st Gun Shot (feat. Stylo G)
- Look What The Cat Dragged In
- Talkin The Hardest
Video ‘Lock Doh feat. Donae’o’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 19 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Krept & Konan has an estimated net worth of 3.2 million dollars
– JME’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 5 million dollars.
– Kano has assets reportedly of $3.5 million.