How much is Fivio Foreign’s net worth? Fivio Foreign is a 30 years old rapper from Brooklyn, United States with estimated net worth of $1.3 million. He is best known for his song “Big Drip”, released in 2020. His discography includes Pain and Love (2019) and 800 B.C (2020). Here is all you need to know about Fivio Foreign’s wealth.
Who is Fivio Foreign and what is his net worth?
Fivio Foreign Net Worth: $1.3 Million
In Euro: €1.1 million
In British Pound: £1 million
Real name: Maxie Lee Ryles III
Age: 29th of March 1990 aka 30 years old.
Also known as: Lite Fivio
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, Brooklyn drill.
Started in music professionally: 2011
Record companies: RichFish, Columbia Records.
Here’s a list of some Fivio Foreign’s top songs…
- Big Drip (ft. Lil Baby & Quavo)
- Wetty (ft. Kevin Gates & Pop Smoke)
- Move Like a Boss (feat. Young M.A)
- Richer Than Ever (with Rich The Kid)
- Demons & Goblins (featuring Meek Mill)
Video ‘BIG DRIP’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 44 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– J.I the Prince of N.Y has an estimated net worth of 1 million dollars
– Sleepy Hallow’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 400 thousand dollars.
– SimxSantana has assets reportedly of $200K.