How much is Fekky’s net worth? Fekky is a 31 years old rapper from London, United Kingdom with estimated net worth of $500 thousand. He is best known for his song “Still Sittin’ Here”, released in 2014. His discography includes El Clasico (2017) and Brandy & Coke (2015). Here is all you need to know about Fekky’s wealth.
Who is Fekky and what is his net worth?
Fekky Net Worth: $500 Thousand
In Euro: €405 thousand
In British Pound: £355 thousand
Real name: Unknown
Age: 21th of April 1987 aka 31 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): South London, UK
Musical genre: Grime hip hop, garage rap, British hip hop
Started in music professionally: 2010
Record companies: Island Records
Here’s a list of some Fekky’s top songs…
- Way Too Much (ft. Skepta)
- Mad Ting Sad Ting (ft. MoStack, Abra Cadabra, Young Spray, Ms Banks, Stefflon Don & J Hus)
- My Size (featuring Shakka)
Video ‘Still Sittin’ Here’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 3 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Tempa T has an estimated net worth of 1.2 million dollars
– Lethal Bizzle’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1.3 million dollars.
– Dizzee Rascal has assets reportedly of $4 million.