How much is Fat Nick’s net worth? Fat Nick is a 23 years old rapper from Miami, United States with estimated net worth of $500 thousand. He is best known for his song “Middle of the Mall”, released in 2017. His discography includes Drop Out of School (2017) and When the Lean Runs Out (2016). Here is all you need to know about Fat Nick’s wealth.
Who is Fat Nick and what is his net worth?
Fat Nick Net Worth: $500 Thousand
In Euro: €405 thousand
In British Pound: £350 thousand
Real name: Unknown
Age: 6th of September 1994 aka 23 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Miami, Florida, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, underground hip hop, trill rap
Started in music professionally: 2015
Record companies: Buffet Boys Records
Here’s a list of some Fat Nick’s top songs…
- 2 Hot 4 U (feat. $Uicdeboy$)
- Sea Sick
- Pulled Off (Feat. Chris Travis)
- Ttyl (Remix) [feat. Pouya, $uicideboy$, Sir Michael Rocks & Robb Bank$]
- Perses (feat. Dash)
Video ‘Undecided’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 5.3 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Lil Peep had an estimated net worth of 325 thousand dollars
– GhosteMane’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $300 thousand.
– Craig Xen has assets reportedly of $200K.