How much is Fat Joe’s net worth? Fat Joe is a 47 years old rapper from The Bronx, United States with estimated net worth of $6 Million. He is best known for his song “All the Way Up”, released in 2017. His discography includes All or Nothing (2005) and Plata O Plomo (2017). Here is all you need to know about Fat Joe’s wealth.
Who is Fat Joe and what is his net worth?
Fat Joe Net Worth: $6 Million
In Euro: €5 million
In British Pound: £4.4 million
Real name: Joseph Antonio Cartagena
Age: 19th of August 1997 aka 47 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA
Marital Status: Married (Lorena Cartagena)
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican, Cuban.
Musical genre: Hip hop, east coast rap, gangsta rap.
Started in music professionally: 1992
Record companies: Terror Squad, Relativity, Atlantic Records, Imperial, E1, Virgin Records, Universal Records
Here’s a list of some Fat Joe’s top songs…
- My Lifestyle
- What’s Luv? (Feat. Ja-Rule & Ashanti)
- All The Way Up (feat. French Montana & Infared)
- Make It Rain (Remix) (Feat. Lil’ Wayne & Trina)
- All The Way Up
Video ‘All The Way Up’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 135 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Ja Rule has an estimated net worth of 9 million dollars
– Fabolous’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 21 million dollars.
– Rick Ross has assets reportedly of $43 million.