How much is Don Toliver’s net worth? Don Toliver is a 26 years old rapper from Houston, United States with estimated net worth of $2 million. He is best known for his song “No Idea”, released in 2020. His discography includes Donny Womack (2018) and Heaven or Hell (2020). Here is all you need to know about Don Toliver’s wealth.
Who is Don Toliver and what is his net worth?
Don Toliver Net Worth: $2 Million
In Euro: €1.7 million
In British Pound: £1.53 million
Don Toliver’s first album release was the mixtape Playa Familia, produced together with his friend Yungjosh93. In 2019, he became known through his song No Idea and the label project JackBoys.
Real name: Caleb Zackery Toliver
Age: 12th of June 1994 aka 26 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Houston, Texas, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, trap, R&B.
Started in music professionally: 2017
Record companies: Cactus Jack, Atlantic Records, We Run It.
Here’s a list of some Don Toliver’s top songs…
- Euphoria (feat. Travis Scott & Kaash Paige)
- After Party
- Back Up (featuring Wiz Khalifa)
- Holdin’ Steel (feat. Dice Soho)
- Cafeteria (with Chase B ft. Gunna)
Video ‘No Idea’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 97 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Sheck Wes has an estimated net worth of 490 thousand dollars
– 42 Dugg’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 800 thousand dollars.
– Baby Keem has assets reportedly of $500K.