How much is Chase B’s net worth? Chase B is a 30 years old rapper from Houston, United States with estimated net worth of $500 thousand. He is best known for his song “Cafeteria (with Don Toliver)”, released in 2020. His discography includes JACKBOYS with Travis Scott (2020). Here is all you need to know about Chase B’s wealth.
Who is Chase B and what is his net worth?
Chase B Net Worth: $500 Thousand
In Euro: €423 thousand
In British Pound: £380 thousand
Real name: Chase Benjamin
Age: 11th of May 1990 aka 30 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Houston, Texas, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, trap.
Started in music professionally: 2013
Record companies: Epic Records, Cactus Jack Records.
Here’s a list of some Chase B’s top songs…
- MAYDAY (feat. Sheck Wes & Young Thug)
- For Me (with OMB Bloodbath, Ken The Man)
- Cafeteria (feat. Gunna)
- CASINO (with Ashton Travis)
- Swang (Remix) (ft. Rae Sremmurd)
Video ‘Cafeteria’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 4,3 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Fivio Foreign has an estimated net worth of 1.3 million dollars
– Lil Baby‘s net worth has accumulated to approximately 5 million dollars.
– Metro Boomin has assets reportedly of $9 million.