How much is Bodega Bamz’s net worth? Bodega Bamz is a 33 years old rapper from East Harlem, United States with estimated net worth of $780 thousand. He is best known for his song “Bring Em Out”, released in 2015. His discography includes Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z. (2012) and Sidewalk Exec (2015). Here is all you need to know about Bodega Bamz’s wealth.
Who is Bodega Bamz and what is his net worth?
Bodega Bamz Net Worth: $780 Thousand
In Euro: €630 thousand
In British Pound: £545 thousand
Real name: Nathaniel DeLa Rosa
Nicknames: Papi, Lil Sazon, Young Don, Hugh Jefe.
Age: 17th of March 1985 aka 33 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): East Harlem, New York City, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, underground hip hop, east coast rap
Started in music professionally: 2009
Record companies: 100 Keep It, Duck Down, Empire, Fontana, Omertà Inc.
Here’s a list of some Bodega Bamz’s top songs…
- Bring Em Out (feat. Flatbush Zombies)
- Woopty Woop Blahzay Blah
- Invoice (ft. Aston Matthews)
- I’m Ready (Feat. A$AP Yams)
- Down These Mean Streets
Video ‘Bring Em Out’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 1.7 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Joey Fatts has an estimated net worth of 290 thousand dollars
– Chuuwee’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 250 thousand dollars.
– Smoke DZA has assets reportedly of $1.5 million.