How much is Benny the Butcher’s net worth? Benny the Butcher is a 33 years old rapper from Buffalo, United States with estimated net worth of $750 thousand. He is best known for his song “Change”, released in 2017. His discography includes My First Brick (2016) and A Friend of Ours (2018). Here is all you need to know about Benny the Butcher’s wealth.
Who is Benny the Butcher and what is his net worth?
Benny the Butcher Net Worth: $750 Thousand
In Euro: €665 thousand
In British Pound: £575 thousand
Real name: Benny Dayal
Age: 27th of November 1985 aka 33 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Buffalo, New York, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, underground rap.
Started in music professionally: 2014
Record companies: Griselda Records, Black Soprano Family.
Here’s a list of some Benny the Butcher’s top songs…
- India (Ft. El Camino)
- Both Sides Of The Gun
- The Hunter 2 (Ft. Skyzoo)
- Who Are You (Ft. Mélanie Rutherford & Royce da 5’9”)
- Fifty One (Feat. Westside Gunn)
Video ‘India’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 550K.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Conway the Machine has an estimated net worth of 1.7 million dollars
– Roc Marciano’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 1 million dollars.
– 38 Spesh has assets reportedly of $1.2 million.