How much is BeatKing’s net worth? BeatKing is a 33 years old rapper from Houston, United States with estimated net worth of $350 thousand. He is best known for his song “Throw Dat Ahh”, released in 2012. His discography includes Club God 2 (2012) and Gangsta Stripper Music 2 (2014). Here is all you need to know about BeatKing’s wealth.
Who is BeatKing and what is his net worth?
BeatKing Net Worth: $350 Thousand
In Euro: €300 thousand
In British Pound: £263 thousand
Real name: Justin Riley
Age: 24th of November 1984 aka 33 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Houston, Texas, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, dirty south rap, hardcore rap, gangsta rap.
Started in music professionally: 2010
Record companies: Penalty Recordings, C3Entertainment.
Here’s a list of some BeatKing’s top songs…
- Friendly (Feat. Kirko Bangz)
- U Aint Bout That Life
- Rich and Famous (ft. Riff Raff & Paul Wall)
- Been Thru (ft. Lil Keke & D Bando)
- Smile (feat. Fat Pimp)
Video ‘Throw Dat Ass feat. DJ Chose’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 1.9 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Gangsta Boo has an estimated net worth of 1.7 million dollars
– Yung Nation’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 200 thousand dollars.
– Bricc Baby Shitro has assets reportedly of $125K.